Pelosi Rams ObamaCare Down America’s Throat!
Higher Premium Costs And Taxes Are The ONLY Sure Thing!
Obama, Pelosi and the Democrats have shut Americans out of the Healthcare debate and ready or not THEY ARE PUSHING FOR A FINAL OBAMACARE VOTE THIS WEEK without debate.
The Final Bill Announced Monday November 2, 2009 is scheduled for a vote just 3 days later on Thursday November 5, 2009.
The 3 DAY LEGISLATION is calculated to buy off as many Congressmen as possible to win a bare majority of 218 votes. Pelosi is determined that she will Ram ObamaCare Down America’s Throat!
But the legislation leaves unanswered many of questions that will determine perhaps dozens of votes. The final timing and outcome of the vote is in question.
We must STOP Pelosi and her dangerous and destructive plan NOW!
Pelosi is giving the Rules Committee the bums rush and it has yet to meet to consider the structure for the healthcare bill debate, They call it a “manager’s amendment” and it will SERVE AS THE VEHICLE FOR THOSE LAST-MINUTE DEALS NEGOTIATED TO GUARANTEE ADDITIONAL VOTES.
It is all a big game to Pelosi to rollout the 1,900-page bill not even reviewed by the CBO that has produced even more questions about its costs and its ability to reduce the deficit. Initial REPORTS FROM CAPITAL HILL SHOW DISAPPOINTMENT FROM LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE DEMOCRATS alike about what is in the bill and what’s been left out.
FAX Congress NOW! STOP ObamaCare SELECT HERE!
The House Republican Conference has compiled the following list of 111 NEW BOARDS, bureaucracies, commissions, and programs created in H.R. 3962, Speaker Pelosi’s government takeover of health care:
* Retiree Reserve Trust Fund (Section 111(d), p. 61)
* Grant program for wellness programs to small employers (Section 112, p. 62)
* Grant program for State health access programs (Section 114, p. 72)
* Program of administrative simplification (Section 115, p. 76)
* Health Benefits Advisory Committee (Section 223, p. 111)
* Health Choices Administration (Section 241, p. 131)
* Qualified Health Benefits Plan Ombudsman (Section 244, p. 138)
* Health Insurance Exchange (Section 201, p. 155)
* Technical assistance to employees of small businesses buying Exchange coverage (Section 305(h), p. 191)
* Insurance risk pooling to be established by Health Choices Commissioner (Section 306(b), p. 194)
* Health Insurance Exchange Trust Fund (Section 307, p. 195)
* State-based Health Insurance Exchanges (Section 308, p. 197)
* Grant program for health insurance cooperatives (Section 310, p. 206)
* “Public Health Insurance Option” (Section 321, p. 211)
* Ombudsman for “Public Health Insurance Option” (Section 321(d), p. 213)
* Account for receipts and disbursements for “Public Health Insurance Option” (Section 322(b), p. 215)
* Tele health Advisory Committee (Section 1191 (b), p. 589)
* Demonstration program providing for “culturally and linguistically appropriate services” (Sec 1222, p. 617)
* Demonstration program for shared decision making using patient decision aids (Section 1236, p. 648)
* Accountable Care Organization pilot program under Medicare (Section 1301, p. 653)
* Independent patient-centered medical home pilot program under Medicare (Section 1302, p. 672)
* Community-based medical home pilot program under Medicare (Section 1302(d), p. 681)
* Independence at home demonstration program (Section 1312, p. 718)
* Center for Comparative Effectiveness Research (Section 1401(a), p. 734)
* Comparative Effectiveness Research Commission (Section 1401(a), p. 738)
* Patient ombudsman for comparative effectiveness research (Section 1401(a), p. 753)
* Q/A and performance improvement program for skilled nursing facilities (Section 1412 (b)(1), p. 784)
* Q/A and performance improvement program for nursing facilities (Section 1412 (b)(2), p. 786)
* Special focus facility program for skilled nursing facilities (Section 1413(a)(3), p. 796)
* Special focus facility program for nursing facilities (Section 1413(b)(3), p. 804)
* Independent monitor pilot program for skilled nursing facilities and nursing facilities (Section 1422, p. 859)
* Demonstration program for approved teaching health centers for Medicare GME (Section 1502(d), p. 933)
* Pilot program to develop anti-fraud compliance systems for Medicare providers (Section 1635, p. 978)
* Special Inspector General for the Health Insurance Exchange (Section 1647, p. 1000)
* Medical home pilot program under Medicaid (Section 1722, p. 1058)
* Accountable Care Organization pilot program under Medicaid (Section 1730A, p. 1073)
* Nursing facility supplemental payment program (Section 1745, p. 1106)
* Demonstration program for Medicaid medical conditions for mental diseases (Sec 1787, p. 1149)
* Comparative Effectiveness Research Trust Fund (Section 1802, p. 1162)
* “Identifiable office or program” for “coordination between Medicare and Medicaid” (Section 1905, p. 1191)
* Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (Section 1907, p. 1198)
* Public Health Investment Fund (Section 2002, p. 1214)
* Scholarships for service in health professional needs areas (Section 2211, p. 1224)
* Program for training medical residents in community-based settings (Section 2214, p. 1236)
* Grant program for training in dentistry programs (Section 2215, p. 1240)
* Public Health Workforce Corps (Section 2231, p. 1253)
* Public health workforce scholarship program (Section 2231, p. 1254)
* Public health workforce loan forgiveness program (Section 2231, p. 1258)
* Grant program for innovations in interdisciplinary care (Section 2252, p. 1272)
* Advisory Committee on Health Workforce Evaluation and Assessment (Section 2261, p. 1275)
* Prevention and Wellness Trust (Section 2301, p. 1286)
* Clinical Prevention Stakeholders Board (Section 2301, p. 1295)
* Community Prevention Stakeholders Board (Section 2301, p. 1301)
* Grant program for community prevention and wellness research (Section 2301, p. 1305)
* Grant program for research and demonstration projects for wellness incentives (Section 2301, p. 1305)
* Grant program for community prevention and wellness services (Section 2301, p. 1308)
* Grant program for public health infrastructure (Section 2301, p. 1313)
* Center for Quality Improvement (Section 2401, p. 1322)
* Assistant Secretary for Health Information (Section 2402, p. 1330)
* Grant program to support the operation of school-based health clinics (Section 2511, p. 1352)
* Grant program for nurse-managed health centers (Section 2512, p. 1361)
* Grants for labor-management programs for nursing training (Section 2521, p. 1372)
* Grant program for interdisciplinary mental and behavioral health training (Section 2522, p. 1382)
* “No Child Left Unimmunized Against Influenza” demonstration grant program (Section 2524, p. 1391)
* Healthy Teen Initiative grant program regarding teen pregnancy (Section 2526, p. 1398)
* Grant program for interdisciplinary training, education, and services for autism (Section 2527(a), p. 1402)
* University centers for excellence in developmental disabilities education (Section 2527(b), p. 1410)
* Grant program to implement medication therapy management services (Section 2528, p. 1412)
* Grant program to promote positive health behaviors in underserved communities (Section 2530, p. 1422)
* Grant program for State alternative medical liability laws (Section 2531, p. 1431)
* Grant program to develop infant mortality programs (Section 2532, p. 1433)
* Grant program to prepare secondary school students for health care training (Section 2533, p. 1437)
* Grant program for community-based collaborative care (Section 2534, p. 1440)
* Grant program for community-based overweight and obesity prevention (Section 2535, p. 1457)
* Grant program for reducing the student-to-school nurse ratio (Section 2536, p. 1462)
* Demonstration project of grants to medical-legal partnerships (Section 2537, p. 1464)
* Center for Emergency Care (Section 2552, p. 1478)
* Council for Emergency Care (Section 2552, p 1479)
* Grant program to support demonstration programs for regionalized emergency care (Section 2553, p. 1480)
* Grant program to assist veterans who wish to become EMT’s (Section 2554, p. 1487)
* Interagency Pain Research Coordinating Committee (Section 2562, p. 1494)
* National Medical Device Registry (Section 2571, p. 1501)
* CLASS Independence Fund (Section 2581, p. 1597)
* CLASS Independence Fund Board of Trustees (Section 2581, p. 1598)
* CLASS Independence Advisory Council (Section 2581, p. 1602)
* Health and Human Services Coordinating Committee on Women’s Health (Section 2588, p. 1610)
* National Women’s Health Information Center (Section 2588, p. 1611)
* Centers for Disease Control Office of Women’s Health (Section 2588, p. 1614)
* Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Office of Women’s Health Research (Section 2588, p. 1617)
* Health Resources and Services Administration Office of Women’s Health (Section 2588, p. 1618)
* Food and Drug Administration Office of Women’s Health (Section 2588, p. 1621)
* Personal Care Attendant Workforce Advisory Panel (Section 2589(a)(2), p. 1624)
* Grant program for national health workforce online training (Section 2591, p. 1629)
* Grant program to disseminate best practices on implementing health workforce (Section 2591, p. 1632)
* Demonstration program for chronic shortages of health professionals (Section 3101, p. 1717)
* Demonstration program for substance abuse counselor educational curricula (Section 3101, p. 1719)
* Program of Indian community education on mental illness (Section 3101, p. 1722)
* Intergovernmental Task Force on Indian environmental and nuclear hazards (Section 3101, p. 1754)
* Office of Indian Men’s Health (Section 3101, p. 1765)
* Indian Health facilities appropriation advisory board (Section 3101, p. 1774)
* Indian Health facilities needs assessment workgroup (Section 3101, p. 1775)
* Indian Health Service tribal facilities joint venture demonstration projects (Section 3101, p. 1809)
* Urban youth treatment center demonstration project (Section 3101, p. 1873)
* Grants to Urban Indian Organizations for diabetes prevention (Section 3101, p. 1874)
* Grants to Urban Indian Organizations for health IT adoption (Section 3101, p. 1877)
* Mental health technician training program (Section 3101, p. 1898)
* Indian youth telemental health demonstration project (Section 3101, p. 1909)
* Program for treatment of child sexual abuse victims and perpetrators (Section 3101, p. 1925)
* Program for treatment of domestic violence and sexual abuse (Section 3101, p. 1927)
* Native American Health and Wellness Foundation (Section 3103, p. 1966)
* Committee for the Native American Health and Wellness Foundation (Section 3103, p. 1968)
Obamacare which does nothing to cut costs and improve care or even guarantees a reduction in premiums must be stopped just look at what it will do!
Seniors lose $500 Billion from Medicare – O NO ObamaCare!
You pay TAXES on Employer health care plans – O NO ObamaCare!
Uninsured forced to spend 20% of income to be insured – O NO ObamaCare!
Retired Union Members healthcare benefits get TAXED – O NO ObamaCare!
NEW TAXES on Americans earning less than $250,000/yr – O NO ObamaCare!
Americans PAY an additional estimated $3500/yr for coverage – O NO ObamaCare!
Cancer patient care rationing – O NO ObamaCare!
FAX Congress NOW! STOP ObamaCare
Get 10 O NO ObamaCare Stickers For Yourself, Family And Friends
What will STOP “ObamaCare”… is the ObamaCare CHART.
House Minority Leader John Boehner and other Republicans asked the Joint Economic Committee to draw up another chart the ObamaCare Chart.
To the average American, it looks like a maze that they’ll have to navigate before receiving medical care. AND IT IS — the parts in white already exist, and the colored boxes are the new entities, offices, requirements, reports, and subsidies the Democrats’ bill would create.
Don’t hold your breath. Once again, the Democrats are using their majority power like they’re dictators, trying to keep the TRUTH from the American people and their Representatives in Congress. We MUST not let them succeed! That’s why we’ve set up our site to enable you to send “blast faxes” to every single Senator and Representative on Capitol Hill, demanding that they read every line of the ObamaCare bill, look at every single detail exposed by this new chart, and KILL this new attempt at a government takeover of American healthcare!
Please don’t delay — Congress is in session right now, and if we don’t stand up and FIGHT against the radical Left, there might be nothing left of the America we know and love for our children! Take action now!
Alan M. Gottlieb